Thursday, May 30, 2013

FAGE Total Greek Yogurt

FAGE Total Greek Yogurt
(Plain)
 
I received FAGE Total for FREE from my Campaign with BzzAgent
 
I have tried Greek Yogurts before from different companies and I did not
like any of them & when I seen this campaign I wanted to try one last time and see if it was just other brands that I tried that was not good to my taste buds.
I got my bowl, FAGE Total, Smuckers Strawberry Preserves and a couple of spoons. I am ready to check this out for the first time & with my fingers crossed I was hoping it was going to be good.
First thing, I tried this by itself and it was not intolerable but not something I could stand to eat plain so this is where the Strawberry Preserves comes into play. 
 
This is a very creamy healthy desert that you can add anything to it and make it your own or just eat this plain if you like it that way. 


 
Mixing this all together with fingers crossed for a deliciously creamy desert that is also healthy.
 
This was very delicious & I was surprised at how good this was with added flavor & I thought I would step it up a notch and added some of this to Mashed Potatoes and also added this to Potato Salad in place of half the Mayo and it all worked out very well and tasted so good.
 
 
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT FAGE TOTAL
Has live active cultures that remain in till expiration date, Health benefits,  Recipes are endless with the use of FAGE Total (substitute mayo, oil + more), Good source of calcium & proteins, does not separate over heat, cost around $4.99 at Publix (Florida) + lots more.
 
 
 
 
Wishing You All Happy Endings With FAGE Total!
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment