Thursday, June 13, 2013

Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil

 
Filippo Berio® Extra Virgin Olive Oil Review
 
I received my BzzAgent Campaign for FREE
#imabzzagent 
 
I was very excited to get this Campaign and try this Olive Oil out and make a few things with it in my spare time & also try using it in something not associated to cooking (we will get to that later).
 
WHAT WAS IN MY CAMPAIGN BOX
????????????????????
 

 (1) Bubble Wrap......Gosh I feel like a kid every time I get this stuff Haha!
(2) Full size bottle of Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
(3) Substitution Chart/Magnet showing how easy it is to use Olive Oil Vrs Butter, Margarine & other cooking oils
(4) Packet of coupons to share with Family & Friends $1.00 Off
 
 
 
LET'S GET COOKING!!!!!!!
 
I boiled up some plain old Publix Brand spaghetti noodles, once cooked, I drizzled the Filippo Berio EVOO over them & added a little salt & pepper for added flavor/taste. I did try them just like this and they were different from just having butter on them with parmesan cheese like I usually do. Since the whole process of this test is trying to use EVOO in place of butter, I did that & I have to say that I did actually think the flavor was very different but in a good way & is something I can get use to over time.
 
After making the noodles and trying them without anything, I drizzled some of the Filippo Berio EVOO in a pan, tossed in some sausage, Green & Red Peppers, Zucchini, carrots, Garlic (tubed found in fresh produce isle at Publix), Tomatoes & little salt & pepper for flavor/taste.
I put this combination on the bottom of my plate & added the noodles with some Garlic Bread & called it a Delicious Dinner.
 
 
HEALTH BENEFITS
(just to name a few)
Vitamins A, D, E & K
High in monounsaturated fats
Can help to promote a healthy weight with physical activity
It has been said that Olive Oil helps against certain things like Cancer, Heart Disease
 +Lots More
*************************************
Substitution Chart --- Found HERE under Substitution Chart Tab
 
$1.00 Off Coupon HERE just simply fill out the short form & print
 
 
 
NON COOING USES
 
Take 1 part Filippo Berio EVOO 1 Part Lemon Juice--Mix together and you have a all natural wood polisher for all the wood in your home. I use this about 1 time a week and I can see such a big difference in how the wood looks now compared to other leading brand wood polishers I have used & best of all, it is all natural & adds a fresh lemony scent to my home.
 
Lubricate those squeaky door hinges with just a little drizzle of Filippo Berio  EVOO-- Who needs WD40 right?
 
Put a little Filippo Berio  EVOO in a spray bottle & spritz that frizzy hair while at the same time, you are adding moisture to your hair and saving $$$'s on beauty products that rarely do what they are suppose to do anyways.
 
Here kitty kitty! Add 1Tsp of Filippo Berio EVOO to your cats food to help prevent hairballs and also this adds a nice soft coat of fur for your little guy/girl.
(You can also do this for your dog's food for a nice soft coat of fur)
 
Lice is always a issue with young children in school, so try this remedy out. Apply Filippo Berio  EVOO to child's hair 1/4 cup or less), leave on for 40 minutes, shampoo twice, apply a lice preventative (follow instructions).
 
+ Lots more uses
 
************************************
 
 
 
I simply hope that you have enjoyed my review and next time you are at the store, grab a bottle of Filippo Berio  EVOO & try it yourself, it will not disappoint.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment