Sunday, March 16, 2014

Durex Real Feel Condoms

Durex Real Feel Condoms



I received these for FREE from Crowdtap & Durex

My package I received






I loved the coloring of the package because it gives the view of something Natural, so it fits with what the product is suppose to be like.

My husband & I had a lot of fun with this product and honestly we could not believe how natural feeling it really was. It was as if he did not even have the condom on. It was really nice and very pleasurable.



Very good quality packaging, durable condoms & lubricated just right. I loved these and was very happy to have got in on this testing & no complaints from hubby. Hahahahaha!

Now I want to go "Old School" just to show you what they looked like, so let's go to Health Class kids.



Now you see what I mean about Health Class :-)
Last time I did this to a banana was Health Class in Middle School & it brought back a lot of funny memories to my head. Great Laughs!

I did a sample share with 2 friends (1 each) and told several friends about them. My friends reported back with the conclusion that I had. They were as natural as one could get & no other company has ever came this close to being a natural feel. They also had a lot of fun testing this & feel the lubrication was just enough.

I can not wait to see what Durex has in store for the next condom & am very excited to see it in the future. 

Here is one last look at the Durex Real Feel Non Latex Condoms


Thanks so much to Crowdtap & Durex for this 
"Pleasurable Test".


Thanks for reading my review & check back often for more reviews.



No comments:

Post a Comment