Monday, March 17, 2014

Go Daddy--Accounting Software


I received a entire year of this software for FREE from
#GotItFree




I always struggle with taxes every year because I have a job that involves a ton of documentation from Mileage, Hotel cost, Laundry cost, Food cost & much more. 
Saving all the recites, entering in all the mileage and other costs is very time consuming even with the right software. I have to have no distractions, a quiet home & lots of space to spread out all the paperwork/recites.  This does not always come easy in my household, so it makes it difficult yearly.

When I got the offer from BzzAgent to take part in this, I was right on board & hoping it would help simplify my life when it comes to getting taxes done & since this is tax season and my taxes are already done, this gives me a wonderful start for next year. Only being a few months into 2014, I have the time to enter in all documentation now & not get to far behind the eight ball.


GoDaddy allows me to enter in Invoices, expenses & much more. It is simple and easy to use & if you have any problems, help is a click away & they also have a tutorial up to help you along the way.

I love that I can easily E-mail or print out any information I need, Nightly updates from Bank Account, Mileage Tracking, Upload Spreadsheets, Online Bookkeeping & lots more wonderful features to take full advantage of.

It is a clean, easy to navigate & a lifesaver when it comes to getting all the information into the system for tax season.

Does this sound like something you need? Here is a discount that BzzAgent & GoDaddy want to offer to all my readers. 20% off for all of you.
Enter code  BzBook


Thank You BzzAgent & GoDaddy for this wonderful experience & opportunity

No comments:

Post a Comment