Sunday, March 23, 2014

Mrs Meyer*s Cleaner/Soap

Mrs Meyer*s 

I received this from Moms Meet & Mrs Meyer*s for #free #momsmeet

I was so happy to have been chosen for this product because it is one I have been wanting to try but I have been hesitant because I did not think it would work as well as cleaners like 409, Lysol, Clorox etc. 

Here is what I got in my package for my group to share and have our own opinions on the product. I have to say that it was a lot of fun testing with not just a group of Mom's but friends.









This was a really nice package to share with 7 of my Mom friends that showed up to test these products out. I was very pleased with the amount I was able to not just test but send home with everyone along with extras for them to share with a friend.
It is all about getting the word out & this was a great opportunity for that.

Let me show you some information about the products(pictures) before we get into the review.






Let me show you a list of scents these come in


Review Time

I had already formed the opinion a while back when shopping at Publix, I did not think this would or could work as good as my normal cleaners. I wanted something that worked and worked as well as my normal cleaners. I also have been looking for something that is 100% safe for my family. This is so hard to decide what is right and what is not because of the overwhelming cleaners on the market today. I also think of it as, many companies "promise" a cleaner will do something, yet it fails to live up to it's promise.

I used Mrs Meyer*s Counter-top Spray against 409 at the gathering I had, I wanted everyone to see the results of the previous nights spaghetti mess on the counter.
 Although 409 removed it much faster and with little effort, we all got the chemical smell from 409 that can be harsh on anyone's health, especially little ones.

Mrs Meyer*s DID remove the spaghetti as well but we had to let it sit for 1-2 minutes more, I did not have to use any effort to remove it, this smelled simply amazing & was not harsh on anyone. In fact we all bent down to smell the counter because it smelled so delicious. We were hooked from this point on.

Mrs Meyer*s on the glass stove top did a better job then 409 & actually left it extremely shiny and fresher then any other cleaner, not just 409.





Clean & smells extremely good


Let's get to the dishes using Mrs Meyer*s Dish Soap

I always use Dawn because nothing compares to what it does to my dishes, however it always leaves my hands dry. I have used several dish soaps and Dawn has always been the one that done what it was suppose to. So how well did Mrs Meyer*s hold up against the best of the best?

As I demonstrated, I used 2 hard stuck on food casserole dish's  that had been sitting for 2 days and some simple dishes like silverware, glasses & easy to clean dinner plates from previous nights dinner.
Dawn was cutting through the grease much faster then Mrs Meyer*s but did not smell as good as Mrs Meyer*s did. After 15 minutes, I was able to get the Dawn casserole dish clean with little effort, but the Mrs Meyer*s was not cutting grease as fast, although it does say that it "Cuts Grease". I left that casserole dish set for 30 minutes and was able to get it just as clean as Dawn with no effort. Yes it does work well but takes a little more time to cut through the grease, but also leaves you with a wonderful smell and I swear that our hands were softer after using this product compared to Dawn.

Here is some pictures to show you how well the Dish Soap suds up when washing dishes and using only a small amount.




Here is a picture of some samples of Dish Soap that I used during my demonstration












Here is a image of the hand soap and how thick it is in my hand, I just wish you could all smell how wonderful it smells and how soft it leaves your hands after using it. I also want to say that I can still smell it on my hands a few hours later after using it.




Now I have to let everyone know that 5 of my guest's have switched over to Mrs Meyer*s & I also have gone through and tossed out all my chemical cleaners except Clorox. I went to Publix and purchased Mrs Meyer*s and I will never switch back again.


MY FAVORITE SCENT's I Got To Try

*Lemon Verbena

*Geranium

*Basil

Costs for products are very affordable & starting at $3.99

I now want to try the laundry soap & also would love to see some products like Shampoo/Conditioner/Body Wash/Dishwasher Pods/Deodorant/Window Cleaner.
Although I am sure I have more suggestions, this is what my mind can think of at the moment. 

I simply have not had such a pleasant experience with a testing in such a long time as this one was, not just for me, but other guests as well. I can not wait for the next testing to come my way to share with everyone. 


Thanks Moms Meet & Mrs Meyer*s for this wonderful experience!

Mrs Meyer*s Twitter
Mrs Meyer*s Facebook

Moms Meet Twitter
Moms Meet Facebook





No comments:

Post a Comment