Sunday, March 23, 2014

Dial Deep Cleaning Hand Soap

Dial Deep Cleaning
Hand Soap

I received this for #free from PurexInsiders & Dial


I could see the moment I picked these up, they had some sort of crystals in them & this was intriguing to me. I also loved the shape of the bottles and the design of the pump.

Now comes the fun part that I enjoy the most
"Testing & Sharing".


Water Blossoms
I expected this to have a clean scent, smooth texture just like the regular Dial does & not have to use a lot to get my hands clean.

I got this wonderful smell that took me to a ocean like smell that was very wonderful. I got a feeling of a sugar scrub on my face feel to my hands & that was unexpected but welcomed. I had to use a small amount to get my hands cleaned as expected from Dial.




Coconut Lime Verbena

I expected this to have a more "Lime Scent" due to the color, smooth texture like the regular Dial does & not have to use a lot to get my hands clean.

I got a lime smell with no coconut present to my sniffer. I got the feeling of a sugar scrub on my face feel to my hands that was unexpected but welcomed. I had to use a small amount to get my hands cleaned as expected from Dial.










I did not get the "Yellow Raspberry" & I am very curious to try this one out even though I expect the same results. I am more curious about the smell of it.

I really love how clean these make my hands feel, but they also dry my hands out & I do not like that part of it.

I would recommend that everyone try these because they are a one of a kind hand soap & everyone needs to experience these.





Thank You PurexInsiders  & Dial for this wonderful experience to something that is truly one of a kind.




Dial Facebook
Dial Twitter










No comments:

Post a Comment