Saturday, April 26, 2014

Purex Crystals Dryer Sheets

Purex Crystals Dryer Sheets
lavender blossom

I received my #free box from Purex Insiders
All opinions expressed here are my own



I was excited to check these dryer sheets out because I love Purex Crystals for the wash. Purex simply nailed the idea of coming up with dryer sheets.
When I opened up the box, I immediately smelled the wonderful lavender blossom smell & could not wait to start using them. So happens I had 5 loads of laundry to start my day off, making this a perfect "Test Day".


I just wish you all could smell how wonderful the lavender blossom comes through. It is like walking through a field of flowers blooming.
I put the box of dryer sheets in my laundry room, put a load of wash in using my Purex no sort for colors laundry soap & shut the door for an hour. When I returned to the laundry room, I opened the door & felt like I was in a field of blooming flowers. I seriously did not want to leave the laundry room & this is all coming from the un-opened box of Purex Crystals Dryer Sheets. 
WOW!

30 days of long-lasting freshness & I think it will live up to this easily. Purex has made a lot of amazing products & I have yet to have one that failed to live up to what it claimed to do.




120 Fabric Softener sheets will last me about a month. This is a large amount & allows me to share a few sheets with some close family/friends. 
DIY Tip ** shove a dryer sheet in your air vents throughout your house to make it smell extra nice/ use these in dresser drawers & shove 1 under each seat in your vehicle to make it smell nice. **



Getting ready to dry all the clothes & see how they feel & smell after they are all dry.


Once the clothes were all dry, they were really soft & did smell really nice but was not as strong as the sheets before drying & I honestly do not see the smell lasting more then 2 weeks in my clothing. I am really disappointed in this & really thought they would have a stronger smell to them then what they do. These also reduced all static cling & since I do have animals, I had no pet hair on my clothes thanks to these dryer sheets.

I will still purchase these because they do smell good and made my clothes feel really soft & a faint lavender blossom smell. I also love these for the DIY tricks I told you about.

Now here is the other scent that is offered & I am going to purchase this one on my next trip to the store.
This one is called "Fresh Spring Waters". 


#WIN A FREE BOX...... CLICK HERE

Thank You Purex Insiders for this wonderful opportunity!

Purex Pinterest
Purex FB
Purex Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment