Thursday, April 24, 2014

Veet Fast Acting Gel Cream Hair Remover

Veet
Fast Acting Gel Cream
Hair Remover

*I paid for this product myself*


I have used Nair in the past and it is suppose to be #1 but always seemed to be a BIG FAIL to me and my legs. Since Veet is becoming very popular & I have heard a lot of positive on this product, I thought for $5 at Walmart, I would go ahead and try it out for myself and see if it worked. 

I had very low expectations and already formed the opinion that it too would fail just like Nair. How could something like this actually work and work well enough to "WOW" me?

I removed the lid and smelled it and immediately thought about Nair because that is what it smelled like.  I knew from this point, it was not going to work but since I already have it in my hands and this is already bought and paid for, I may as well try it. Says to let sit for 5 minutes but no longer then 10 minutes.


So I actually let it sit for 7 minutes because it has been about 6 days since I shaved and the hair was getting a little long on my legs ( I know many of us our guilty of this). It smelled horribly bad, was easy to put on, easy to wash off hands after application & was very smooth feeling texture.



I started wiping off the Veet in a test are like it says on the back of the tube. You do not want to just wipe away and hope it is gone, so this is why it is important to test a small area to make sure.  When I used a warm wet washcloth to test a small area, I was completely shocked that this actually removed the hair, not just a little but fully removed it and left no stubble. Now I am left wondering if this is going to be like this all over, am I dreaming, is this product really working?

I started wiping and rinsing the washcloth with just plain water, no soap (just like it says in the directions). Hair was coming off and no stubble left at all. I am ecstatic that this is actually working and working extremely well at this point.


Once I have wiped off both my legs with the warm water using a washcloth, I felt my legs again in dis-belief that it actually really did work. It truly did work and from now on, this is going to be the product for me. 

This is so much easier then shaving, affordable, goes on smooth, does not require a lot of product and I think it will give me a good week without having to shave vrs every 3-4 days.

Thank You Veet for making a wonderful product that actually works!

 Veet on FB
Veet on Pinterest








No comments:

Post a Comment