Saturday, April 26, 2014

Silk Almondmilk
unsweetened
originol

#GotItFree from BzzAgent
This review is my own opinion


I really expected a nasty tasting drink that I would spit right out into the sink. I was however pleasantly surprised with the silky, creamy & tasty flavors that came from this product.


I love that this is only 30 calories per serving, Money back promise, No artificial colors, Dairy Free, No High Fructose Corn Syrup & lots more beneficial benefits to drinking Silk Almondmilk. How can something this healthy taste so good?


I used this simply for drinking, pancakes, creamer in my coffee, pudding mixes, cereal, oatmeal, tea & other recipes. I still can not believe how good this tastes & one of the best parts is, no after taste. 


You can take any recipe that requires milk & easily substitute it with SILK and have no worries. You not only get a healthier recipe, it tastes better then milk. Substitutions are one of the simplest things we can do for our health these days. I take and replace vegetable oil with applesauce all the time & now I am adding SILK to my substitution list.




Please do try this next time you are at the store & check out SILK on 
FB/ Twitter/ Pinterest/ Instagram

#RECIPES can be found on my Pinterest Board HERE

Sign up & get a #coupon HERE

BzzAgent #GotItFree



No comments:

Post a Comment